attachment:kmysqladmin_logo.gif BR is a software to manage mysql-servers written with QT and KDE.
None. Due my limitation of time this project this moment isn't maintained.
Last released version is 0.7.2, you may [http://www.alwins-world.de/programs/download/kmysqladmin download it here].
Some [:/ScreenShots:screenshots] to see how kmysqladmin looks like.
What may kmysqladmin do?
- Displaying and edit the contents of tables within a separate view.
- export results of a query into another format (ASCII, Latex, HTML)
- Edit user rights
- Creating databases and tables
- watching status and threads continuously
- alter tables and keys
Interested in helping?
Due a lot of changes in my live I've not this time anymore to make much things on kmysqladmin. If there are some people which like this piece of code and want to help - it is realy welcome. You may take a look [http://www.alwins-world.de/repos/kmysqladmin/ into the sourcetree inside subversion] or via a [http://www.alwins-world.de/programs/sourcec/websvn/listing.php?repname=KMysqladmin&path=%2F&rev=0&sc=0 nicer interface] - but yes. I've problems with time at the moment develope private projects
- The editor should become a separate main window, not depending from the form window. Means, it will transformed into another view to the database instead of the current main view. What about?
- Implementing a server overview window where you can simply view the structure of the server.
- enable unicode/codepage selection in tableview
Last but not least: If someone will take a look inside the code: I really need help, because I have not enough time... And this software is much more then I thought as I started. If someone would help me with ideas, bug fixes and so on.... It would be great.
KMysqladmin is based on the ideas of "xmysqladmin" by Gilbert Therrin. (The one and only a had taken were the layout ideas).
Since version 0.35 it handles most features a admin tool should do.
Inside the archive you can find a To Do for the next versions. If you have any ideas - tell me about. Due the switch to kde3, the documentation is lost. I have to rewrite it...